BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

my love

my love

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

PEN AND PAPER by Mariel Anne Salatamos

 There was once a pen that fell in love with a paper. the paper was beautiful in the eyes of the pen. One day the paper thought that she were ugly senseless and incomplete. The paper request to the pen that he write any word or phrase to her so she would not be meaningless and have own essence. The pen agree to the paper not thinking that he have no enough ink. But the pen said  i give my life to complete your life. And the day that the pen wrote on the paper. The paper closed her eyes while the pen was writing 5the last to him. The paper feel that she was completed .When the pen stopped on writing, the paper kept her eyes closed while talking to the pen.
      "You know even without these words written on me i feel complete and beautiful. Your love makes me complete. All i need is you". I LOVE YOU PEN.
       The pen did not respond,the paper opened her eyes and she saw the pen lying on the floor ink less. the pen used his last ink to her to be complete. The paper went  to the mirror and look at his body when she saw
          "I LOVE YOU"          _TO MY LOVE FOR YOU I'LL BE A PEN!!!

0 comments: